Online Personal Training
Who is Online PT for?
- If you are new to exercise but don’t want a personal trainer.
- If you have been exercising for a while and feel like you aren’t hitting your goals.
- If you fancy a new workout regime to keep you motivated.
- If you already have a gym membership or a full set of home workout equipment.
What do I receive per month?
- Full, video demonstrated workout plans depending on your goals.
- Weekly check- ins to make sure we’re on track to hit them.
- Nutrition help and guidance.
- Motivation and encouragement throughout.
How can it help me?
Hitting your fitness goals requires dedication and commitment, but also you need to make sure your time and effort isn’t being wasted by doing the wrong exercises. With online personal training you know exactly which exercises you should be performing, the amount of repetitions to do and the amount of rest time between sets. You also receive help and support with your nutrition, making sure you are aware of the total calories you need to be consuming and the macro nutrient break down day by day.
What is the cost?
The monthly cost of online personal training is £50 per month and will be taken on the 1st of each month for the month ahead. There are no further up front costs and you can cancel at any time. There are no contracts to be signed in to!